LCPA Job Postings
IT - Administration
IT Asset Coordinator
- posted May 15, 2013
IT Asset Coordinator: $17.36 - $26.71 hourly. This is a responsible technical position involving maintenance and development of the Information Technology asset management program, software license compliance and first level support and triage of IT service incidents. The employee coordinates work with other departments and plans his/her schedule through the supervision of the Information Technology Service Desk Manager. Maintains and develops systems for tracking the Lee County Port Authority's hardware and software assets and will assist in the selection of new hardware and software. May provide on-site training of required software applications to the end users. High school degree / GED required; Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred with a minimum of one-year experience or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience should include software and hardware procurement, as well as, the ability to install and support personal computer hardware and software.
If you choose to mail in your application, please send it to:
Lee County Port Authority
ATTN: Human Resources
11000 Terminal Access Road, Suite 8671
Fort Myers, Florida 33913
*Please keep in mind your application must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 p.m., on the position posting deadline.
- Clerical and secretarial positions may require a typing test. Testing will be done when you submit your application.
- Normally we will be looking for an Application. When resumes are accepted for specific positions you may send one via e-mail (as RTF or a Word document) to RESUMES or you may fax it to (239) 590-4538.
- FL driver's license and high school diploma/GED required for ALL positions.
- Paid benefits include: Paid time off, Florida Retirement System, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance
- Apply in Person: Southwest Florida International Airport, Human Resources. Enter the terminal on the 2nd level. Follow the signs for concourse C (located past the ticket counters) through either the East or West Atrium (doors 2 and 5). Directly across from the entrance to Concourse C between the PGA Tour Shop and Quiznos Subs - is an alcove with two elevators. Take either elevator to level 3. The receptionist will direct you to the Human Resources department.
The Port Authority only accepts applications when a position is posted, unless you are applying for a Police Officer position. Applications will be forwarded to the department after the close of a posted position.
Please Contact Human Resources at AirportHR@flylcpa.com or call (239) 590-4531 for any additional information or questions.
PLEASE NOTE: The Port Authority does not handle employment for the airlines, security checkpoints, baggage service, concessions or any other tenants at the Southwest Florida International Airport. For employment opportunities with our airport tenants please click on Airport Tenant Jobs or contact the companies directly.