Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impacts and Information
- Frontier Airlines announced they will resume five weekly flights to Philadelphia (PHL) starting April 5, 2020. For more information, please visit the Frontier website. (4/1/20)
- Spirit Airlines will suspend service to all markets on April 7, except for daily service to Chicago-O'Hare (ORD), which will operate until May 7. On May 8, Spirit will resume service to Atlantic City (ACY) with five weekly flights. For more information, please visit the Spirit website. (4/1/20)
- Frontier Airlines has cancelled all flights at RSW until May 4, 2020. For more information, please visit the Frontier website. (3/31/20)
- WestJet will suspend service into RSW after Monday, March 23, 2020, until further notice. For more information, please call 888-937-8538 or visit the WestJet website. (Updated 3/22/20)
- Air Canada will cease trans-border flights on March 26, 2020. For more information, please visit the Air Canada website. (3/22/20)
- Curbside check-in for American Airlines has been closed at RSW. Checked baggage will need to be processed at the ticket counter. (3/18/20)
- For travelers departing from airports in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut: Florida Governor DeSantis' executive order #20-80 mandates that passengers flying into RSW from NY, NJ or CT airports must isolate or quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Florida Department of Health personnel will be meeting arriving flights starting March 26, 2020. (3/26/20)
- All dining room areas and bars are closed at RSW. Grab and Go food and beverage is available on all concourses. (3/21/20)
General Passenger Precautions
As news of COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want you to know the health of our passengers, airport business partners and visitors is a top priority. The Lee County Port Authority has increased the frequency of cleaning in high-traffic, high-touch areas. We encourage all of those traveling, working or visiting RSW to take the following personal precautions:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Wash hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing when traveling. Please stay 6 feet away from other passengers, if possible.
The Lee County Port Authority is monitoring the situation with information from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization and Florida Department of Health. For more information, please visit the Florida Department of Health or Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.