Page Field (FMY) is the premier business and general aviation airport of Southwest Florida, providing quick and convenient access to the communities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel & Captiva, Estero, Bonita Springs, Pine Island and beyond.
FMY has been designated by the FAA as a regional reliever airport for Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). Page Field plays an important role to reduce congestion and allow greater focus on commercial air travel at RSW.
Page Field and Southwest Florida International Airport are owned and operated by the Lee County Port Authority. For Port Authority news, events, publications, development reports and other information, visit: www.flylcpa.com/lcpa.
- 2016, 2008 and 2002 Florida Department of Transportation's General Aviation Airport of the Year
- 2013-2021 Airport International News Best FBOs in the Americas (Base Operations at Page Field)
- 2021 Professional Pilot Magazine PRASE Survey honoree - #6 best independent FBO (Base Operations at Page Field)
- 2019 Professional Pilot Magazine PRASE Survey honoree
- 2017 and 2016 Pilots' Choice Awards from Fltplan.com
- 2013 Federal Aviation Administration Southern Region Airports General Aviation Airport Safety Award
- 2013 Florida Native Plant Society Award of Merit
- 2013 Southeast Chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives General Aviation Architectural Project of the Year
- 2012 Florida Planning & Zoning Association Outstanding Environmental Project Award
- 2011 Florida Airports Council Environmental Excellence Award