Lee County Port Authority Internship Program
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Page Field (FMY)
Since 1990, the Lee County Port Authority has provided outstanding internship opportunities for college students. We take pride in helping students learn about every aspect of airport management.
- LCPA offers three internship programs: Airport Operations, Emergency Management and Page Field
- Internships generally last 10 to 12 weeks, beginning in May, with a pay of $11.50 per hour.
- Those selected for LCPA internships must be prepared to meet high-performance standards and write a comprehensive paper about their experience.
- Requirements for the internship program are as follows:
- Students must be in an airport/aviation management program, operations or closely related field and attending an accredited college/university.
- Intern must be a full time student at a credit level of sophomore or above and pursuing a career field in airport/aviation management, operations, planning or a closely related field.
- Students must submit a college-graded paper, which was written within the previous six months of the application date.
- Resume must include student’s goals and objectives.
Applications with resume and graded paper are due by Nov. 30, 2019.
For a description of each of the programs or to apply go to www.flylcpa.com/lcpajobs